Friday, April 8, 2016

Long, Long Time

So, it has been a long, long since my last post.  This is mainly because I keep forgetting I created this blog.  So let me tell you what has transpired in the year and a half that i have been absent.  Basically I started and finished a novel called Brother's Keeper.  It is a historical fiction with a Christian theme.  It is currently in the hands of an agent, which I am hoping will pick me up and get me published.  I just finished the 5th  week of a 4 to 8 week waiting period.  We shall see how it develops.  If it doesn't pan out, I will likely just indie it on Amazon.  I am all set up to do that just in case.  So wish me your best wishes and follow along as I keep you all informed in this blog of all that's happening with me.  I will try to be diligent to keep everyone up to date with more frequent posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment