Sunday, April 10, 2016

Still Working, and Working, and Writing

I'm still working on getting that article submitted.  I have chosen to submit it and another I have written in the interim to Poets and Writers magazine.  It would be cool to get them both published.  That would be $1,000.00 in my pocket and just the most awesome thing ever.  I'll keep you all posted.

I am still waiting to hear from the agent about my novel Brother's Keeper.  I'll keep you all posted on that as well.

The most recent news is that my friend, Theresa, has inspired me to submit a poem to a contest.  I think the selection happens some time around the end of June.  Anyway, I am excited about that, too.  If you want to read it, look me up on Poetry Nation on the web.  The poem is called Woman.

Other than that and my new job at Safeway grocery store working in the deli there is always stuff going on.

If you have a mind for it, and you think they may be interested, please invite your friends to subscribe to my blog.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment